TEMPLATE: <NAME> <CLASS>

Apply to join us here

TEMPLATE: <NAME> <CLASS>

Postby Tygaa » Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm

PLAYER INFO:
Player Age: 25
Player Location: UK london
Player PC spec: Duo2core 3Ghz, XFX Geforce8500 GT 1GB, 4GB RAM, 20Mb Virgin Broadband.
Usual MS?: 25-50
Usual FPS?: 40+

CHAR INFO:
Char Name: Tyga
Char Level: 80
Char Played time: 113days, at this level 37days (type /played )
Char Class: Warrior
Char Race: Human
Char Spec: Protection Deep Wounds 15/3/53
ALT chars?: Sinfury(shadow priest)Level80,

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... and&n=tyga

PLS YOUR LINK your GUI (Graphic User Interface): http://tyga.myby.co.uk/tygaoldui.jpg

offspec UI = http://tyga.myby.co.uk/dpsarms.jpg

What is yout RAIDING experience in The Burning Crusade? List your progress & state if pre-nerf, pre-lichking!
TBC raid Experience:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Karazhan, ZA,, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH, BT. all cleared and farmed for months and months pre-nerf, & pre-lichking

I didnt get to go into Sunwell, and i ran out of time to kill Arcimonde & Illidan pre-nerf/pre-lichking.

What is yout RAIDING experience in The Wrath of the Lich King expansion? List your progress & state if pre-ulduar, pre-Crusader patch???
Wotlk raid experience:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Naxx10, Naxx25, Os10, OS25(3drakes) , EoE10, EoE25. All cleared and farmed for months and months before ulduar & crusader was released!!!!

What is yout RAIDING experience in ULDUAR instance? List your progress & state if pre-Crusader patch???
Ulduar raid Experience:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Cleared all up to Yoggy on 25man 12/14
10man all cleared 14/14 + hardmodes x 6 (ignis, xt002, hodir, auriya, thorium, Iron Council)

all this progress was done pre-crusader.

What is yout RAIDING experience in ICC instance? List your progress & state any heroics/hardmodes???
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
icc10 done 11/12 with various hardmodes (mara, lady, gunship, rotface, fester, dreamwalker, bloodqueen)
icc25 done 11/12 with various hardmodes (mara, gunship, rotface, dreamwalker, bloodqueen)

Why do you want to join XXV?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Because i am very active, i play almost everynight, and i strive to always clear every content. I enjoy the challenge and like to be geared well. I want to do hardmodes and be in a successful honest and hardworking guild.

Who was your last guild and why did you lave your previous guild?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-
because they didnt offer hardmodes, raids where often long winded and not productive, and the GM was a ass! Also didnt agree with their looting metods.

What is your spell rotations and why? Also are you a Click or a Binder?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I usually start a pull with a range attack or i charge in, which varies on which mob it is... i then do Devetate, SS, Rev, (heroicstrike on proc & rage dump) and extras like thunderclap, shockwave, demo, concussion for AOE mob tanking. cuz of the procs from my glyphs and talent tree i use DEv, SS, rev, heroic strike alot. I sometimes Tab through targets getting extra aggro on them that way. This method and spec usually is flawless... and i rarely get over-aggro'ed, if i do i intervene someone or pop viligilance on them. I used to bash buttons but now i use my bindings alot more especially for repeative tasks on fights i have alot of bindings assigned.

Do you use vent?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Yes

What Addons do you use?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
dbm, bigwigs, omen, xperl, dominos, recount, sexymap, bigbrother. tukui, shadow greenlight, Dues Vox, classtimer

Have you read, understood and accept the sin rules?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yes i believe rules are key to good organisation and fairness, makes raids more productive and efficient.

Have you seen our DKP site, and agree with the calculations and rules of it?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yes. it is a fair way to distribute loot, to those who work hard for the sake of the guild, turning up and carrying out their role in the raid.

OTHER INFO: please link videos of you raiding or write anything else you feel you want to add.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Tygaa
Site Admin