XXV 25 Twentyfive NEW outland horde guild!!!

Description of your first forum.

XXV 25 Twentyfive NEW outland horde guild!!!

Postby Tygaa » Wed May 26, 2010 1:31 pm

First of all i would like to introduce myself and explain what this is all about.

My Name is Tygaa, i am from the UK and will turn 25 this weekend.

twentyfive (25)
<XXV>

Is a brand new guild, Now it may seem like nothing special...as new guilds are formed every day. I have been playing WoW online regularlly for around 4-5 years and have been in good guilds, bad guilds. I have even successfully ran my own guilds...

Now the reason for me creating this one, is firstly for a bit of fun. i Have pretty much raided all on alliance side, and now i would like to experience the horde side.

I am online everynight after work, or if im not at the gym or drinking with my friends.

In my raiding experience i have always liked to maintain a professional high standard, this means i take it seriously so preparation, organisation, respect and discipline are required.

It takes some of us weeks/months to level/gear/farm our chars so please respect that... if you turn up to raids with no repair gold, or very crap gear with no enchants/gems/flasks then that is very lazy of you and is taking the piss....

I know there are many guilds out there and i know there are hundreds of players out there seeking the same goals as i am... For me the focus is clearing End-Game content, gearing the best you can and overcoming the challenges we face (mounts/achievements/hardmodes)

This process will take a while as i will try to recruit like-minded people who have Skills and know their class very well (Spec/BiS/Rotations/Mechanics) Most of these attributes you learn through experience, some is from reading up on theorycrafting sites..

In this guild i intend to build a good friendly fun enviroment that provides regular successful raids.

As you can imagine I am not so keen on PUGs....as...

1. You wont clear as far as most top guilds
2. Looting can be unfair (reserves, ninjas, crap rolls)
3. Time consuming (setting up groups, teaching them fights)
4. No garentee of people showing up

We will also engage other stuff like old instance toc/ulduar and alt runs

Website is still under construction, and our vent is online. I have also created our DKP system.

We do not intend to brag in general chat...or fuel people's ego's..WoW is not a competition, We are here to play, for me thats raiding...!

So we would like to kindly ask fellow guilds to respect us as we respect them.

TYGAA
<XXV>
Tygaa
Site Admin

e00801.2018

Postby VincentBut » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:43 pm

*Spam Info* This post contains dubious content.
phpbb8 has automatically hide this content, if you are author/administrator/moderator, remove dubious links (edit post).
VincentBut

e00801.2018

Postby johnjohnR » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:19 am

phpbb8 has automatically hide this content, if you are author/administrator/moderator, remove dubious links (edit post).
johnjohnR

e00801.2018

Postby johnjohnR » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:30 am

johnjohnR

e00801.2018

Postby HalopsJ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:56 pm

HalopsJ